NOTE: Vouchers can be used partially. That means that if you have the voucher of the value of 1.000,00 RSD you can make a single payment of 1,000.00 RSD or five payments of 200.00 RSD.
What is iPay and how to use it?
iPay is electronic money (e-money) equivalent to the sum of cash and which is used for payment.
Where can I buy the iPay voucher?
Find the nearest LOCATION to buy an iPay voucher in the Republic of Serbia.
How to make a payment using an iPay voucher:
- Log in into your ACCOUNT.
- Choose the section payment/pay with iPay electronic money.
- Fill in the form that appears for you to make the payment (Picture 1).
- Insert E-MONEY PIN from the voucher (Picture 2).
- Insert last three digits to confirm (Picture 2).
- Insert the amount you wish to pay into your Mozzart Bet account. The minimum payment is 200.00 RSD.
- You will receive notification about the successful payment.
- If you do not have enough means, the proper notification shall appear.
- Click on the LINK to check how much money is left on the voucher.
- If you have not typed the right PIN or the last three digits to confirm the voucher, you will receive notification that the payment was not successful.